You have no items in your shopping cart.
This website https://www.hgpmart.com/ (“Website”) is owned and operated by Hero MotoCorp Limited referred to as “the Company” and hereinafter also indicated by “us”, “we” or “our”).
We value the trust You place in Us. That's why We insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who You are or revealing any personal information about Yourself. Once You give Us Your personal information, you are not anonymous to Us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
While You can browse some sections of Our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration.
If You do not agree please do not use or access Our Website.
Personal Data which may consist of the following:
- full name, age, phone number, residence/business/billing address, email address, gender, date of birth, occupation, financial information (credit/debit card details etc), personal correspondence/messages/post with us, Information regarding your transactions on the website, (including sales or purchase history),
- the profile information, if logged in through the Social networking site (google, facebook or twitter)
If User use our website, we may collect following information, through "cookies" or otherwise,
- User’s IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, device, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of User Website use.
- to contact the User for confirm your registration on our website or for other product related services
- to communicate with the User to respond to his/her queries regarding product and services or seeking feedback or resolving disputes on the product and services.
- for other promotional purposes such as offering, marketing and selling relevant products to the User.
- to send information about special promotions, offers new features or products or optional online surveys and marketing communications that we believes may be of interest to you;
- for our legitimate interest to manage, operate, maintain and secure our websites, network system, and other assets and to customize the User’s website experience with us, which may include displaying content based upon the User’s preferences.
- may be used for the purposes of analysing the use of the Website, enabling and monitoring the User’s use of our Website, operating our Website, ensuring the security of our Website, for maintaining back-ups of our databases,
- to analyse the amount and type of member traffic we get on our Website and to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Website
- to contact User from time to time to offer, market and sell relevant products by any of our business partners, associates, third party service providers and/or group companies (which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries)
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website);
- To send you important information regarding the website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information
- as otherwise permitted by law.
The Company shall retain/process or store the Information provided by the User for only as long as necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements or for legitimate business purposes and to protect your vital interest as mentioned in this Policy
We DO NOT sell or trade your information to any third party.
We use DO NOT use or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this Policy, except with the consent of User providing such Information or as required by law.
Where necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, the Company may disclose or transmit Information to its business partners, associates, third party service providers and/or group companies (which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) during the normal course of business for the purposes of storage, processing or for any other purposes mentioned in this Policy and also because of location of our servers as per the applicable laws.
Access, Correction or Modification of your information
In case you have user account on the website, you may access your information under the profile section and can exercise your right of modification/correction.
for accessing your any other information or for any modifications / corrections, you may contact the Date Protection Officer appointed by Company.
Withdrawal of Consent/ Restriction
If you have account with us, You may opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us & on behalf of Our partners, and from Us in general.
If You want to remove Your contact information from all hgpmart lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe.
You are always free to decline our cookies if Your browser permits, although in that case You may not be able to use certain features on the Website and You may be required to re-enter Your password more frequently during a session.
For other assistance in withdrawal of consent or restriction for retention/storage/processing of the User Information, the User may contact the Data Protection Officer as appointed under this Policy.
At any stage, you withdraw your consent to the retention/storage/processing of User’s Information, the Company will not able to communicate with you and provide you with certain information on product and/or services.
The relevant contact details of Data Protection Officer are provided in this policy.
Our Website has stringent security practice and measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control in line with the applicable global standards. It is being reviewed periodically to keep pace with business, technology and regulatory changes.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event.
In case of any complaint or grievance, the User may contact the following:
Hero Motocorp Pvt. Ltd.,
34, Basant lok,
Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)
The Data Protection officer shall expeditiously redress the grievances, but within reasonable time as may be provided in applicable laws.
All dispute, if any, shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi, India only.